Pay Per Click
The best place to start with PPC is finding out what PPC means?
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine's sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering. For example, if we bid on the keyword “PPC software,” our ad might show up in the very top spot on the Google results page.
Unlike SEO PPC is a paid service which you can stop and start whenever you want, there are lot of advantages for using PPC:
- Appear on google at the top of the page straight away
- Instant Traffic to your website
- No contract you can start when you want and end when YOU want
- Have telephone / reviews next to your adverts not like natural listings to make your advert stand out more which means more chance of being clicked on
- Very low budget that’s fine if you only have £50 per month to spend, its not rocket science but the more money your spending the more traffic you will get
- Easy to track results
We offer a manage service for PPC which will research, create and track your PPC for you each month along with reporting at the end of month. If you feel a monthly package does not suite you and your business that is fine we can offer a one off setup and provide training and advice for your own campaign management.